5. Your high beam headlights illuminate the road in front of you for:
A. 150 feet
B. 350 feet
C. 500 feet
6. About one of every three collisions results in an injury.
7. Alcohol related crashes cost the public _____.
A. $10 million
B. $100 billion
C. $116 billion
8. You could face mandatory revocation of your license as a result of: doing something very dangerous
A. Violation of curfew
B. A single conviction of reckless driving
C. Not stopping to help at the scene of an accident
9. The chance of being involved in a fatal crash is higher at night than during the day.
10. Bicyclists must obey the same rules and regulations as motorists, and can be cited for violations.
11. What do the initials B.A.C. represent?
A. Basic Alcohol Consumption.
B. Basic Alcohol Concentration
C. Blood Alcohol Content
12. Alcohol is a good source of nutrition
13. Depressants are very similar to the effects of alcohol
14. You can maintain a proper following distance by using the three second rule.
15. You may lose your drivers license
A. When you turn 70 years old
B. If you accumulate too many points on your driving record
C. If you stop driving for more than 5 years
16. Statistically your chances of being involved in a fatal crash double between 6PM and 3AM on Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights.
17. Alcohol or drug addiction affects the entire family
18. A disadvantage of driving a motorcycle is
A. you cannot stop as quickly as a car
B. you have less protection in a collision
C. All of the options
19. If you are being followed by a tailgater, you should change lanes or slow down to encourage them to pass
20. A speed limit sign is an example of a warning sign:
21. Many cough medicines are alcohol based:
22. White lines are always solid, never broken.
23. In the event of an emergency, a motorcycle can stop:
A. More quickly than a car.
B. Less quickly than a car.
C. Equally as quickly as a car.
24. A DUI/OWI conviction stays on your record for
A. 10 years
B. 25 years
C. 75 years
25. Implied consent law states:
A. You must submit to a sobriety test when asked by a law enforcement officer.
B. You have the option to plea bargain if arrested for D.U.I.
C. Your license will automatically be canceled if you are convicted of D.U.I.
26. There are about ________ licensed drivers here in Florida
A. 170 million
B. 200 million
C. 14 million
27. Withdrawal from barbiturates and alcohol have a greater risk of death
28. 25% of drivers between the ages of 15 and 20 were killed in a motor vehicle crashes had been drinking.
29. If you are under the age of 18 and accumulate six or more points
A. Your license will be suspended for two years
B. Your license will be suspended for one year
C. Your license will be suspended for 90 days
30. Alcohol is a gateway drug
31. You can legally pass on the right
A. Using the exit lane on the freeway.
B. When the car to the left is making a left turn and you have a lane to pass.
C. When there is an open parking lane with no cars parked there.
32. Leaving the scene of a collision causing more than $50 in damage will result in:
A. Lower insurance premiums
B. Two points assessed against your record.
C. Six points assessed against your record.
33. If you start to skid, you should apply a quick pumping motion to your brakes if you have anti-lock brakes.
34. Close to 25% of fatalities on the road are related to alcohol.
35. Your license can be canceled if you:
A. Accumulate 12 or more points on your license
B. Give incorrect information when applying for your license
C. You reach age 75
36. The Medulla controls your involuntary actions
37. Passing a stopped school bus will result in ______ points on your license.
38. If you accrue more than 24 points on your license within 36 months, you will lose your license for:
A. 90 Days
B. One Year
C. Three Years
39. "Welcome to Yellowstone Park" is an example of a:
40. If you start to feel sleepy when driving you should
A. Speed up to get to your destination as quickly as possible
B. Pull over by the side of the freeway
C. Pull over at a rest stop
You can’t be serious www.google.com look up your own answers.